Valuations of whole businesses or individual shareholdings may be necessary in connection with a variety of proposed or actual transactions:
- a trade sale or unsolicited offer for a company
- employee shareholder departure
- company purchase of own shares
- passing a family company to the next generation
- determination of “fair value” under Articles of Association or a shareholders’ agreement
We can and do advise clients directly in these situations. However many of our instructions come from accountancy and legal professionals seeking our specialist knowledge and assistance on behalf of their own clients.
Alongside many years’ experience as share valuers, Parmentier Arthur’s consultants have gained extensive “real world” knowledge from relevant senior financial positions in industry. This commercial background allows us to combine practical experience with share valuation theory, resulting in an authoritative opinion.
Our advice is always objective and independently reached.